Space tumor Space tumor

You have inspired me in so many ways!

Right now in school I am failing EVERYTHING in school, but now that I have seen in this flash I honestly don't care what people think of MY passion of rapping, I will actually do my homework, and I WILL love EVERY moment of life with my wonderful family. You don't know how this touched my life! A few minutes can be EVERYTHING one person can live for! I don't know if you are an angel that has come to a site that people can post whatever they want or if you are a person with his thoughts straight about life! I admire you for making this amazing flash! If you ever need voice acting or a background track, consider it done because I owe you, BIG TIME!

G-Ray, out!

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Still isn't old

I watched this when it first came out, it still isn't old, and I just liked how it was all animated.

Max & Watch Max & Watch

Wow!

I definately liked it since it took some photography and flash together, along with a neat little video game song. The thing that wowed me more was that you made this with Flash CS4, because for me its pretty confusing, but that's life, keep up the good work.

Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

WOW!!!

This movie was great, and I was laughing when Jesus was doing the Caramelldancen.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

KICK ASS!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST PREVIEW i HAVE EVER SEEN ON NG!!! WHEN THIS VID COMES OUT I'M TELLING EVERYBODY TO SEE THIS FLASH!!!!!!

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

LOL!!!!!

This Flash is the funniest thing ever, especially when that kid got a harsh punishment of not looking where he was going. Nice use of the song by the way!